– Orders print and ship Monday-Saturday.
– Some items may ship separately
When will i get my stuff?
LISTED PRODUCTION TIMES:
– Standard apparel typically ships in 3-5 business days.
– Embroidery, Mugs, All Sublimation & Custom hand-made products may take around 5-10 business days.
+ Standard (5 – 8 Business Days)
+ Expedited (3 – 6 Business Days)
+ Standard (5 – 10 Business Days)
+ Expedited (4 – 6 Business Days)
+ Standard (8 – 20 Business Days)
+ Expedited (5 – 7 Business Days)
* NOTE: Please note that any delivery dates provided are estimates and not guaranteed delivery times. Factors such as weather conditions, holidays, and unforeseen events can affect the actual delivery time. If you have any further questions regarding shipping, please feel free to contact our customer support team.
Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions regarding your shipment!
Email us: [email protected]
We understand that the safe delivery of your package is of utmost importance to you. That’s why we offer shipping insurance to provide you with peace of mind and protect your shipment against unforeseen events or damage during transit.
Please note that shipping insurance is optional but highly recommended, as it provides an added layer of protection and ensures that you are covered in the unlikely event of any shipping mishaps.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment online.
Shipping multiple orders
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
Shipping to multiple locations
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
Customs charges and delays
Some countries may require import tax, duties and customs fees for the imports. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of your country. Paying these charges is your responsibility. There might also be delays in delivery times due to customs checks which is out of our control. For more information, please contact your local Customs office.